Maryville College ESL Program staff will work closely with you to develop a program that satisfies your specific academic and programming requirements - including curriculum, complementary cultural activities, and comprehensive support services. Programs generally range from two to five-weeks in duration.
We can design a program that meets your objectives and needs. Past students in our customized programs have had the opportunity to:
· Practice listening and speaking skills with native speakers through conversation practice and classroom discussions.
· Increase their English vocabulary in a real-life setting
· Improve reading comprehension
· Develop English writing, public speaking and presentation skills
· Use English skills with people from a variety of language backgrounds and cultures.
· Learn about local history and culture.
· Visit tourist attractions in the nearby area.
· Experience new outdoors activities in the Great Smoky Mountains and local rivers.
How to get started:
The first step in reserving a space for your customized group is to complete our Customized Group Questionnaire. To request a copy of the Questionnaire or to ask questions, please send us an email to: email@example.com.