Semester ~ Year ~ Summer Abroad
Depending on which program you select, there will be a different application form to fill out. Use the information here as a guide to which form to use.
ISEP Programs: Fill out the ISEP Application (deposit: $395)
CEA Study Abroad Programs: Application Form
ISA: (study or intern): Application Form
- Study: Use the general application
- Intern: Use the internship application
CISAbroad: Application Form
- Don't forget to apply for a Maryville College Ragsdale International Scholarship.
Travel Study Programs
J-term ~ Spring Break ~ Summer
You may download and print the following application and scholarship forms:
- Application for a MC Faculty-Led Program (with $100 application fee)
- Don't forget to apply for a Travel-Study Scholarship
Please download the appropriate application form(s), complete and return to the Center for International Education.
Study Abroad Application
- November 15: Fall or Academic Year programs
NOTE: Students interested in programs in the UK, Japan, South Africa, China or Ghana must apply by November 15th for fall or spring semester.
(apply 1 year in advance)
- January 15: Summer Study Abroad Programs
- March 1: January-Term Travel Study Program Applications (apply 1 year in advance)
- April 15: Spring study abroad programs** (apply 1 year in advance)
**some summer or spring programs may have a much earlier deadline. Check with the CIE to be sure.
- October 1: Spring study abroad programs (Ragsdale/Tuck)
- March 1: Fall, Summer, Travel Study (January/Spring Break/May) or Academic Year programs (Ragsdale/Tuck)
It takes some planning to study abroad. Students generally apply a year in advance for MC study abroad programs, so start thinking about your goals for going abroad and where you want to go early. Here is the process you should follow:
- Explore your options on this site.
- Visit the Center for International Education (CIE).
- Talk to your Academic Advisor about your desire to study abroad.
- Apply for the Program. The CIE can help you with the application.
- Study Abroad interview with the International Programming Committee.
- Take OVS 203 the semester before you study abroad (semester/summer programs)
- STUDY ABROAD: An Experience of a Lifetime!