Students who leave the College for any reason during the academic year or take a leave of absence by staying out for a semester or longer must apply and be accepted for readmission.
To apply for readmission, students should submit the following documents to the Office of the Registrar:
- Completed Application for Admission. Apply online, or download and mail your application.
- Official transcript(s) of all work completed since leaving Maryville College.
- If the withdrawal was for medical reasons, a letter from a treating physician, psychologist or counselor indicating applicant is ready to return to the College.
- If applicant was employed as a requirement for readmission, a letter from each supervisor indicating applicant’s responsibilities, weeks/hours employed, and level of performance.
- Any other materials required to fulfill specific expectations established in applicant’s withdrawal from Maryville College.
No action on reinstatement can be taken by the Committee on Advanced Standing until all required materials have been received.