Mark Your Calendars
October 3-4, 2014
Spring is here, summer is around the corner but fall and Homecoming are on the minds of many Maryville College Scots. Whether a part of the “milestone” reunion classes (’54, ’64, ’74, ’84 or ’89), a brand new alum or a regular Homecoming attendee – there is something for you at Homecoming 2014.
Reunions & Gatherings
The invitation is open to every alumnus, regardless of year, to the Alumni Reception 2014 on Friday evening. Alums from ’54, ’64, ’74, ’84 or ’89 have been sent information regarding their milestone Saturday evening reunion plans-in-progress that promise to be events to remember. Class reps from all other class years also have the opportunity to plan and organize an amazing gathering of friends and fellowship over the Homecoming weekend and have been provided information to do so as an option.
Your feedback drives what is doing for these activities so a few small changes and highlights are in place for this year’s schedule.
- A “tailgate” lunch is being offered this year to allow closer proximity to the festivities instead of the lunch onthe lawn. Children’s activities are being explored.
- The Alumni Reception is Friday evening.
- Class reunions are Saturday evening.
- Homecoming t-shirt sales are Friday on the Willard House porch during registration and Saturday at the football game.
- Bookstore Hours: Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m.– 6 p.m. with a 10% discount to alumni wearing sleeved name badges.
In mid-summer, the Homecoming brochure will be in your mailbox detailing the weekend’s offerings. Registration for events will be available at that time online or you can complete the registration form included in the brochure. Until then, check out the schedule of activities below as well as hotel information for those coming from out of town. Also, be sure to watch the Alumni Facebook page and Alumni Twitter feed for the latest information.
We hope to see everyone back on the MC campus for Homecoming 2014. Be sure when you get here to stop by the home of the alumni at Willard House to start your weekend off right!