September 28, 2013
REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. The registration fee is either $75 or $60, based on booth space selection, made payable in advance with your registration form. Since booth sizes vary, please refer to attached layout for approximate measurements.
2. Exhibitors MUST supply their own tables and chairs AND cash or change boxes.
3. If this is your first show with us or you did NOT participate last year, please submit 3—5 photos of examples of your work to aid us in producing a Craft Fair with wide appeal. Some types of crafts may be limited to maintain variety. Registrations received after all spaces are filled will be returned / refunded. Registrations should be made before August 15th. Your booth location will be based on fee amount submitted, preference and availability.
NOTE: If the booth space you prefer has already been taken, every effort will be made to try and place your exhibit as near to that location as possible.
4. On September 28th, the doors will open at 7:00 a.m. and exhibitors can begin setting up at that time. Each exhibitor should be on campus, checked in, and set up by 8:45 a.m ONLY HANDMADE OR HAND- CRAFTED ITEMS ARE TO BE SOLD.
5. NO DIRECT SALES/HOME PARTY OR ITEMS PREPARED FROM A KIT ALLOWED.
6. NO FOOD ITEMS ARE TO BE SOLD.
7. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE BUILDING
8 . In case of cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded.
9. Exhibitors must make provisions for their lunch; however, Silver Spoon Express is located in the Art & Recital Hall (across the plaza). Also, a lunch set up in front of Pearson’s Hall will be available from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on a pay as you eat basis. *Please make sure, however, that your booth remains open and supervised at all times.
See what spaces are still available as of 4/8/13
To find out about other national crafts fairs check out www.nationalcraftshows.com
If you have any questions concerning the Crafts Festival, please contact:
Marsha Wynn at 865-981-8204 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org