Conference Assistant Positions
The Maryville College conference program is designed to serve community groups in need of housing, meals, meeting and/or athletic facilities for camps and conferences and special events on campus. To meet the demand of the summer program, students are hired for Conference Assistant (CA) positions. The role of the CA is energetic and fast-paced in the daily routine of hosting summer groups on campus. Job duties include various tasks related to the department, some of which are registration of campers, posting campus signage, housing assignments, room setups, linen preparation and delivery, office work and other miscellaneous assignments.
SEVEN POSITIONS AVAILABLE - Beeson, Carnegie, Copeland, Davis, Gamble, Gibson, and Lloyd Halls
- Full time employment
- May 25, 2012 and July 27, 2012
- Pay is $2610 (before taxes); free housing and $300 gold card.
New Conference Assistant Applicants for Summer 2012
2012 Conference Assistant Application Timeline
- February 20 - CA Applications available in Fayerweather 218 (Corporate Sales and Events) and online
- March 2 - CA Application applications and references due to Fayerweather 218 by 4:30 p.m.
- March 5 - 7 - CA Individual Interviews
- March 9 - CA Selection Announcements
For further information, contact Belinda Kenny, Director of Corporate Sales and Events, at 865.981.8014 or email@example.com.