Maryville College has the following open positions:
- Assistant Athletic Trainer (10 months)
- Associate Athletic Director
- Developmental Corodinator for Football
- International Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator
- Part-Time Farm Laborer
- Part-Time Instructor, CIE
- Part-Time Laboratory Assistant (896 hours - one-year appointment)
- Part-Time Resident Director
- Technical Services Specialist
To apply for staff positions at Maryville College, please provide resume, completed application and any additional information requested in the position listing to the Human Resources Office. Applicants may fill out the online or printable application, email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send them to the address listed below.
The Human Resources Office is located in Room 318 Fayerweather Hall. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Resumes and applications submitted for previous job listings are not retained by the office for future use. Applicants must apply for each position of interest.
Maryville College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Director of Human Resources
502 East Lamar Alexander Parkway
Maryville, TN 37804