Thank you for submitting your application to Maryville College
Our college applications have several steps, explained fully on the application instructions page.
Please be sure to complete your file by submitting the following:
- Non-refundable application fee: (bank check, money order, Traveler's check, or credit card.
- To pay by mail or fax: Download a payment form .
- To pay online, fill out the form below. Make sure to select the correct payment option.
- Financial records showing ability to pay for all costs of your studies in the US (bank statements and letters of financial support, clearly showing available funds). See current Undergraduate Degree cost information.
- Photocopy of your passport (ID/photo pages)
Other Admissions Documents:
- Official copies of school records and any national exam scores
- An essay outlining your goals and your reasons for choosing Maryville College. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please also request a scholarship and outline your financial situation. If you already answered these questions on the online application form, you do not need to send another essay.
- If you have taken TOEFL, IELTS, EIKEN, iTEP Academic, PTE Academic or other standardized test, please include your test results. These are NOT required for admission but recommended. All students take an English test upon arrival and may be required to take English classes in our ESL program prior to beginning their college studies.
After receiving all these items, we will finalize admission, inform you of our decision, issue you a student visa application form (I-20), if you need it.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org